- Hygiene & Safety
- Hotel Bayerischer Hof
- Hotel Berlin Central District
- BWH Hotel Group
- Deutsche Hospitality
- DHI Dorint Hospitality & Innovation
- Flemings Hotels
- Lindner Hotels & Resorts
- Maritim Hotels
- Marriott Frankfurt Airport Hotels: Marriott & Sheraton
- Hotel Maximilian's
- Radisson Hotel Group
- Landgut Stober
- Vienna House Andel’s Berlin
General conditions adjusted according to currently valid regulations of the country regarding COVID-19.
- Each guest is asked for one of the 3-G proofs. Complete recording of all guests with phone no. & email for tracking, data will be deleted after 4 weeks. Mandatory use of the luca app.
- Mandatory use of masks in indoor public areas. The minimum distance is maintained at all times. All employees are trained in the necessary hygiene guidelines. Rapid antigen tests are performed.
- Door handles, handrails & frequently used surfaces such as tables, counters & public restrooms are disinfected multiple times daily. Disinfection dispensers are prominently displayed at all entrances throughout the facility along with rules of conduct.
- Regular ventilation during breaks, alternatively: virtually virus-free meeting rooms due to HEPA 14 filters or exhaust air system with 100% fresh air supply & 6-fold air exchange rate. Individual disinfectants & conference beverages at each participant's seat. Spacing markers, directions are posted on the floor.
- Spit guards at the reception desk. Room cards sanitized before each issue. Contactless payment. Limited number of people in elevator.
- Ventilation during room cleaning & thorough disinfection. Option to waive room cleaning during stay.
- Breakfast, coffee breaks, lunch as well as dinner served in separate areas or staggered.